FINANCIAL EDUCATION & SERVICES FOR MEMBERS AGES 13 TO 17 YEARS
How you handle your money can have a huge impact on your life. If you are a teen who wants to make, save, spend, borrow, and invest money the smart way, elements is the financial program for you. We have everything you need to take care of your money today as well as start building a solid financial future for tomorrow. The elements program provides web pages, blogs, and pod casts you’ll enjoy. Here’s what we offer:
- SAVINGS ACCOUNT — This account is required to establish KCCU membership. All you need is $5.00 to open it! No monthly fees to pay.
- CHECKING ACCOUNT — The easy way to make purchases without carrying cash. An elements Checking Account can be opened with a parent’s joint signature and then you can write checks or use debit card to access your checking account.
- DEBIT CARDS— elements checking and savings accounts can be accessed 24 hours a day at more than 30,000 ATMs nationwide. The elements debit card can also be used to make purchases at participating stores.
- ACCOUNT STATEMENT — elements members will receive an easy-to-read account statement each month.
- ONLINE BANKING — Get connected to your KCCU account anytime, anywhere with FREE online banking. Make balance inquiries, transfer funds, and much more without any cost to you.
- MOBILE AND TEXT BANKING — Stay in touch wiht your account 24/7 with our mobile website, iPhone app, Driod app, and text banking, and the best part is they are all free!
- LOANS — Start establishing good credit with a loan from KCCU. With a parent’s joint signature, we offer a checking line-of-credit, VISA Platinum Credit Cards, and signature loans to help you with all of your borrowing needs.
Go to the elements website where you’ll have access to financial articles, quizzes, pod casts, and much more. Click on the elements logo below to check it out! Take the first steps toward financial independence and open an elements account today! Stop by any branch or contact a Member Service Representative at 269.968.9251 or 800.854.5421.BACK TO TOP