- Address Change Request
- A2A Transfer
- CU*Talk Phone Banking
- Courtesy Pay
- Direct Deposit & Electronic Deduction
- GreenPath Debt Solutions
- Greenpath Financial Wellness
- Insurance Services
- Member Discounts
- Mobile Deposit
- Mobile & Text Banking
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Visa Gift Cards
ONLINE BANKING AND BILL PAY
KCCU’s free online banking, It’sMe247, makes life easier. You’ll enjoy round-the-clock convenience and the ability to take care of transactions from home – or anywhere life takes you. All you need is your favorite mobile device and internet access.
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- View and print statements
- View cleared checks
- Apply for a loan
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- View most recent credit score KCCU has on file
- Subscribe to eAlerts
- View current savings, loan, and investment rates
- Change your address, manage deposits, and more
INFORMATION TO GET STARTED
- Call KCCU at 269.968.9251 or 800.854.5421 and select option #2 to speak with a member service representative who will provide you with a temporary PIN (personal identification number) and instructions for the first time you log in to online banking.
Try the It’s Me 247 Video Demos!
There are several video demos to assist you.
- It’sMe247: First Time Login
- It’sMe247: Member Overview of Online Banking
- It’sMe247: Helpful Features
- It’sMe247: Making a Transfer in Online Banking
- It’sMe247: Transfer Money Using Online Bill Pay (Between Financial Institutions)
- It’sMe247: Setting Up Account Nicknames
- It’sMe247: Subscribing to eNotices and eAlerts
With It’sMe247, you have more control over your security than ever before with PIB, our Personal Internet Branch option. If you are interested in additional layers of security for your online banking, log in to It’sMe247 online banking and click on the Help tab at the top of the page, select your preferred language, and enter “PIB” in the search box to the left.
Paying bills is easy and convenient with online bill pay. Simply log in to It’sMe247 to access bill pay. You can establish recurring payments or make one-time only payments. You can also subscribe to eAlerts for notification when bills are coming due. With just the click of a button, pay up to 13 bills per month at no charge.
- Pay anyone from your laptop, tablet, smart phone, or other mobile device
- Save time and money – pay bills without having to buy stamps or write checks
- Establish recurring payments
- Make changes easily or add new payees
INFORMATION TO GET STARTED
How to Enroll in Bill Pay
New members can log into It’sMe247 online banking and select Pay Bills from the top middle of the page. Click the EasyPay button and complete the information. You will receive an email approval within 48 hours. If you are a current member, you are already enrolled and can start using this convenient service right away.
Need Help with One of Your Payments?
You can now get help online if you need assistance. Log into It’sMe247 online banking, go to bill pay, click on the Bill History tab, select the bill in question, and then click on the Payment Inquiry tab.
Need to Update Your Information in Bill Pay?
Log into It’sMe247 online banking and click on the Info Center at the top left of the page. Under My Preferences, select Personal Information. The changes you make there will be reflected in bill pay as well.BACK TO TOP